Mint Hill, NC

Volunteer Opportunities

If you live in Mint Hill, or in the Extraterritorial Jurisdiction, and are interested in serving on one of the Board/Committees, please contact Town Clerk, Michelle Wells at 704-545-9726.

Appointments to the Planning Board and the Park and Recreation Committee are made in June and appointments to the Zoning Board of Adjustment are made in December.

Applications are kept on file for two years.