- Administration of land use management documents including the Unified Development Ordinance (UDO) and Land Use Plan
- Support to various elected and appointed boards.
- Code Interpretations
- Site Plan Review
- Zoning Inspections
- Zoning Permits (i.e. signs, accessory structures, customary home occupations)
- Land use and development applications
- Variance and appeal applications
- Comprehensive Land Use Plan
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
The workshop is held the night of the regularly scheduled Board of Commissioners meeting. The workshop is open to no more than 3 participates per month. Each participate is provided twenty minutes, generally divided into a presentation and Q & A. Technology is available for your presentations (i.e. projector, laptop). There are no applications, fees or submittal requirements, other than a required consultation with Planning Staff.
HOW TO SIGN UPContact the Planning Department for more information.
Note: The request to sign up must be received by the Planning Department three (3) weeks before the scheduled workshop. Signing up does not guarantee a spot at the next meeting. Staff will confirm if the request was added to the agenda.
Phone (704) 545-9726