- Administration of land use management documents including the Unified Development Ordinance (UDO) and Land Use Plan
- Support to various elected and appointed boards.
- Code Interpretations
- Site Plan Review
- Zoning Inspections
- Zoning Permits (i.e. signs, accessory structures, customary home occupations)
- Land use and development applications
- Variance and appeal applications
DEVELOPER'S WORKSHOPThe Developer’s Workshop is an opportunity to share a development proposal with the Board of Commissioners before going through the expense of the design and engineering process. The workshops are primarily intended as a platform to solicit feedback from the Board of Commissioners before pursuing a rezoning application.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
The workshop is held the night of the regularly scheduled Board of Commissioners meeting. The workshop is open to no more than 3 participates per month. Each participate is provided twenty minutes, generally divided into a presentation and Q & A. Technology is available for your presentations (i.e. projector, laptop). There are no applications, fees or submittal requirements, other than a required consultation with Planning Staff.
HOW TO SIGN UPContact the Planning Department for more information.
Note: The request to sign up must be received by the Planning Department three (3) weeks before the scheduled workshop. Signing up does not guarantee a spot at the next meeting. Staff will confirm if the request was added to the agenda.
Phone (704) 545-9726