Mint Hill, NC

To Report a Stormwater Issue

Please contact 3-1-1 (or 704-336-7600) and tell them you have a stormwater issue to report.  The operator will take your name, contact info, and a description of the problem.  Someone will visit the reported location (typically within one week) to investigate and determine if the problem qualifies for repair under the stormwater program.

For general questions regarding the Town's stormwater program, please call the Town Engineer, Steve Frey at 704-545-9726.