The Town of Mint Hill is an equal opportunity employer. All positions require a Town of Mint Hill Employment Application be submitted to the Human Resources Department.
- Applications are accepted for current vacancies only.
- A separate application must be completed for each vacancy. Photocopies are accepted with original signatures. Applicants who wish to submit application via e-mail will be required to sign it at the time of interview, if selected. Submitted applications become the property of the Town and will not be returned.
- Please review the education and experience requirements for each position. These are minimum standards that applicants must meet or exceed to be given consideration for employment.
- Applications will be required for furnish documentation certifying their identity and eligibility to work in the United States as a condition of employment.
- Pre-employment drug testing is required for all positions.