Mint Hill, NC

Code Enforcement

Code Enforcement

If you have a code enforcement complaint about a specific property, we highly recommend using the support ticket to file your complaint. The support ticket allows you to enter and submit the details of the complaint, and stay in contact with automatic email updates from the Town.

Submit a Support Ticket .

Anonymous complaint are received; however, since there is often no way of following up to resolve a complaint, the complainant will have to contact code enforcement for updates.


The Town of Mint Hill uses Municipal Code Corporation. The Unified Development Ordinance (UDO) contains all Town codes and ordinances.

Customary home occupations are permitted provided zoning regulations are met and a permit is obtained from the Mint Hill Planning Department. For further information call (704) 545-9726. The Customary Home Occupation regulations come from Section 6.9.1 of the Unified Development Oridinance (UDO).

These complaints are handled by Mecklenburg County Public Health Management & Environmental Services at (704) 336-5545.