Mint Hill, NC

Volunteer Opportunities

If you live in Mint Hill, or in the Extraterritorial Jurisdiction, and are interested in serving on one of the Board/Committees, please contact the Town Clerk at 704-545-9726.

Appointments to the Planning Board are made in June and appointments to the Zoning Board of Adjustment are made in December.

Regular Meeting Times

Planning Board/Park and Recreation Committee                                         3rd Monday of each month 6:30 pm
Zoning Board of Adjustment                                                                            4th Monday of each month 6:30 pm